Astha TH (Trichoderma harzianum) is an efficient bio control agent. It is very effective for preventing development of several soil pathogenic fungi. This fungicide is very useful for seed treatment and soil treatment for the suppression of various disease causing fungal pathogens.
Astha TH (Trichoderma Harzianum) is a neutral carrier based product containing the colony forming units (2 x 109) of Trichoderma Harzianum. It is an anti fungal bio-control agent, protect tea plants from soil born dieses.
Mode of Action
It controls the pathogen by substrate competition for nutrient availability in the soil. It effectively controls: Capsule rot, Collar rot, dumping off, Foot rot, Rhizome rot, Stem root Dholaa disease.
2 x 109 cells of Trichoderma Harzianum and Liquide Carrier or talcom (Powder may contain moisture up to 40%)
- Do not mix Astha TH with chemical fertilizer/pesticides and fungicides; apply at least 7 days after application of chemical fertilizer/pesticides/fungicides.
- Before spray the container should be washed carefully.
- Spray should be done late in the afternoon to avoid sunlight.
- Once open Astha TH, use the whole pack immediately and use the pack within its validity period.
Application & Doses:
- For Soil Application: Mix 2Kgs of Astha TV with 100Kgs of Vermicompost / FYM and broadcast to1 Acre of land area.
- For Spraying: Mix 2Kgs / 2Ltrs of Astha TH with 200Ltrs of Water and spray the same by drenching the canopy at evening on 1 Acre area.
Astha TH can be stored at room temperature not exceeding 300C. Store in a Cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Available Packing:– 100gm, 250gm, 500gm, 1kg. & 1 Ltr.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
Got something to discuss?
You must be logged in to post a comment.