ASTHA AZO (Azotobactor SP)
Astha AZO is a bio fertilizer. Its neutral carrier based microbial inoculants consisting of 1 x 107 of Azotobacter sp. a free-living nitrogen fixing bacteria. It has the ability to fix atmospheric nitrogen nonsymbiotically, therefore all plants, trees, vegetables, get benefited and improve yields up to 25 %.
Benefit of Astha AZO:
- Astha AZO is a Bio-fertilizer which contains Azotobacter sp. a free-living nitrogen fixing bacteria.
- It can benefit crops by Nitrogen fixation, growth promoting substances, fungi static substances.
- Azotobacter is tolerant to high salts.
- It is a poor competitor for nutrients in the soil and hence its growth promoting substances, fungi static substances.
- It fixes atmospheric nitrogen to soil and is useful in cultivation of several non-leguminous & vegetable crops.
- It induces plants to produce more of beneficial hormones like IAA, GA, Cytokinins and several vitamins.
- It also induces plants to produce an antibiotic which inhibits soil & plant pathogens.
- It improves seed germination and plant growth.
- It thrives even in alkaline soils.
1x 107of Azotobactor sp. /gm. of carrier and activated charcoal (May Contain Moisture up to 40 %).
Use Astha AZO Mixing with Astha Vermi compost or FYM and spread on soil. Liquid AZO is to be used by spraying on the soil.
For Seed treatment:
For one kg of seeds about 40 grams of Astha Azo is required. Mix required quantity of Astha Azo with equal quantity of Rice gruel. With this mixture, mix the required amount of seeds shade dry and after 24 hours, use the seeds of sowing.
For Seedling Root dip:
Mix 2 Kg of Astha Azo with 50 Ltr of water. In this mixture, keep the seedling roots in immersed condition for 10 minutes and use the seedlings for transplantation in the field.
Mix about 5 kg. Astha AZO with 100 kg. organic manure/Astha Vermicompost, keep the mixture under shade for one week and apply to the soil.
Dilute five kgs of Astha AZO in 100 litrs of chemicals free, good quality water. Filter the mixture with a pure cloth; use the filtered solution in drip irrigation for one acre.
Drip irrigation Mix about 1 LTR of Astha AZO liquid formulation in 100 litrs of chemicals free, good quality water. Filter the mixture with a pure cloth; use the filtered solution in drip irrigation for one acre.
Do not mix Astha azo with chemical fertilizer/ pesticides/ fungicides; apply at least 7 days after application of chemical fertilizer/ pesticides/ fungicides. Before spray the container should be washed carefully. Spray should be done late in the afternoon to avoid sunlight. Once it open use whole pack immediately and use pack within its validity period.
It is beneficial to all agricultural crops. It can be applied to Vegetables, Orchard, cereals, oilseeds, horticultural crops, Tea, Flowers, medicinal plants etc.